Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Top Sports Bar and Top Bartender are in Las Vegas

The recent Nightclub and Bar Awards hosted by the Night Club and Bar Convention and Trade Show put Las Vegas in the headlines with some stylish wins - Top Sports Bar and Top Bartender. These are national awards, with winners in different categories coming from places like Chicago, New York, etc, etc. But also Las Vegas cracked the top in two key categories:

TOP SPORTS BAR

The Top Sports Bar was named LeGasse's Stadium in the Palazzo. The Emeril LeGasse, upscale sports corner is one of my favorite places, and I love watching MMA there over a brew and some of their Stadium Nachos

TOP BARTENDER

Best Bartender? That would be Las Vegas' Nectaly Mendoza at Herbs & Rye on West Sahara. This is a new one for me. I live on the other side of town so I've never visited Herbs & Rye. Sounds like a good excuse to hit the other side of town. Don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment